HOURS & LOCATION
Expert Eye Care in Westside, Texas
Welcome to Vision Source Westchase, where our friendly Westside Houston optometrist serves every patient with clear and healthy vision! Whether you need basic vision testing, a comprehensive eye exam, complicated management for ocular disease, dry eye treatment, contact lenses fitting, or emergency eye care, we bring first-rate skills and experience to every patient who walks in the door.
In addition to a full range of eye care services, our optometrist in Westside specializes in:
- Dry eye diagnosis and treatment to provide lasting relief from the irritating symptoms of this common condition
- Fittings for ortho-k contact lenses, worn only while you sleep – so you can enjoy crisp daytime vision without the nuisance of daytime eyewear
- Myopia control for children with progressive nearsightedness; this advanced therapy can slow or stop myopia from worsening, protecting your child’s future eye health
Looking for new eyeglasses in Westside? We are pros at matching every patient with the perfect pair of frames for their style and vision. Our optical store features a fashionable collection of trending eyeglasses and sunglasses to suit every Westside Houston resident. Call ahead to schedule an eye exam, or pop in anytime to browse our optical collection. Tell us about yourself – and we’ll customize your vision care to meet your personal needs!
What’s near Westside, Texas?
Greater West Houston spans about 1000 square miles and is one of the fastest growing suburban neighborhood in the US. Large master planned communities and urban living environments are the norm. Westside Houston comprises 106 specific neighborhoods and 504 apartment communities.
Many green spaces are only a few minutes from our eye care center:
- At the Edith Moore Nature Sanctuary, you can explore 18 acres of forestland on an educational nature trail.
- Another glorious display of nature, albeit man-made, can be viewed at the Gerald D. Hines Waterwall Park. The central masterpiece of this park is an awesome 64-foot tall fountain that circulates 11,000 gallons of water per minute.
- Looking for a place to jog after your Westside eye exam? Head to Arthur Storey Park to run around the pond or use the tai chi court.
- West Oaks Mall is only a few minutes away, offering a variety of department stores, popular retailers, and a food court.
- In the mood for Asian culture? Hong Kong City Mall invites you to enjoy over 100 Asian-centric restaurants and stores, including an aromatic teahouse.
- Avesta Persian Grill is across the street, serving kabobs, stews, and all Middle Eastern cuisine.
- Health-conscious people will love the sandwiches at Jason’s Deli, packed with nutritious fare and accompanied by fresh produce from the salad bar.
- In the mood for a margarita after work? Head to Cantina Laredo for Mexican fare.
- Genji Restaurant and Bar is another local favorite for sushi rolls and Japanese dishes.